Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 20, 2012: Hiking With Jenna (Lake Hoare)


Here's a little change in my routine... I thought I would try a video blog. I have another [written] blog on the way describing my time at Lake Hoare; but, for now, I thought it would be a welcome change to have you see with your eyes instead of with your mind. Please excuse the rambling words and broken voice--you all know by now that I'm better at expressing myself with a pen. With out further ado, may I present: Hiking With Jenna (Lake Hoare).






                                     *This is a 5,000 year old adult Weddell seal.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us along with you on your hike!....Chris Laux

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do spell that lakes name again?? I think I laughed everytime you said that. -- Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done M'Lady!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Ron! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete