Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013: Happy Holidays From Antarctic! (New Years)

I love the gloves, Mom!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ANTARCTICA! 2012 was a great year. I found myself a job at the bottom of the earth; I did a respectable amount of traveling with my special man-friend; I spent a wonderful summer on the river; and I met many new friends along the way. I have 365 days to see if I can top this past year. I'm looking forward to trying.

Here are a few more pictures and videos for the special friends and family in my life. I hope this new year is a great one for you all--filled with health, happiness, and resolutions that do not fail. 

~This first video is of our New Year celebration--"Ice Stock 2012/2013." It was a fun night full of music, a chili cook off, and lots of crazy McMurdo fun. Please excuse some of the characters in this video.



Me, "Stans With A Mustache (aka Mr. America), Kevin "middle finger" Lions, and Dave--a little before midnight
~Right at midnight!


~Hiking up Hut Point Hill with Dave on New Year's Day.

~The Day after all the festivities... back to work.



1 comment:

  1. What up with the twister colors on the floor?? - Danielle

    ReplyDelete